Carpet Cleaning | Upholstery Cleaning | Protectant | Tile & Grout Cleaning | Natural Stone | Urine Damage | Hardwood
Area Rugs | Drapery Cleaning | Water Damage | Leather Cleaning | Commercial
Since 1979 Dreyer’s Cleaning & Restoration has answered the call for “Help!”
With our quick response time 30 to 90 minutes, our certified and expertly trained technicians are able to get to your home or business quickly and get your home back to pre-loss conditions using our state of art equipment.
Dreyer’s Cleaning & Restoration offers 24 Hr. Emergency responses to:
We respond to your Emergency Immediately!
Dreyer’s Cleaning & Restoration offers many years of experience with our Staff
Our Mission is “Providing an Outstanding Service Experience you have ever had Guaranteed!”
As professionals in this field, we need to respond quickly to your loss to minimize your damage. We cannot stress this fact enough. The longer the moisture remains in your home or business, chances increase dramatically that secondary damage such as Microbial Activity will occur.
We have all of the state of the art equipment and all of our technicians are certified with the IICRC (International Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification) and SCRT- (Society of Cleaning and Restoration Technicial) for water damage restoration and structural drying.
We use Moisture detecting devices such as:
These devices are used to detect where the water has traveled because water always takes the path of least resistance.
We want to be able to test if the moisture has wicked up your walls or gone under your baseboards et. It is very important that hidden water be discovered and dried thoroughly.
These areas are very important to make sure they are not wet. Dark and damp areas run the risk of microbial growth, odor, and risk to your health.
Hardwood Floors- We have state of the art equipment to dry your hardwood floor. Time is crucial. If you have had a water loss in your home, we will inspect your hardwood flooring, and take the steps necessary to save your floor.
Safety Steps- When you have a water emergency
Below are some safety steps you can follow to minimize your loss:
- Do not enter the area that has standing water due to electrical shock hazard
- Turn off circuit breakers to the area affected
- Turn off the water source if possible
- If repair is needed for a leak or what ever the source of the water was, call a professional
- Call professional Water Restoration Company such as Dreyer’s Cleaning & Restoration
- Remove small articles that are on wet surfaces and be careful where you are placing them, they are most likely wet.
- Remove personal items such as; shoes, toys, paper item, etc.
- Place plastic wrap or foil under furniture legs that are on wet surfaces that cannot be moved.
- Remove any breakables from the effected area such as; china in a china, collectibles, etc.
- Draperies- In the event your draperies get wet, take a clothes hanger, put the bottom of the draperies through the hanger and hang the hanger on the rod. Furniture skirts can be pinned up
- Keep children and pets from the effected area
Time is a very important factor. The quicker we can start the drying process, the less damage. Secondary damage such as microbial growth, and odor can happen very quickly. This is a Health Risk to you. Dreyer’s and our staff will walk you through the complete process. We know it is very stressful. We are here to guide through every step and to get your home or business to pre-loss condition as quickly as possible!
We will help you with your insurance such as filing a claim if assistance is needed. We work with all Insurance Companies and are familiar with the necessary steps while filing a claim.
Sewage backflows are a Health Threat to all who are in the home or business. Our recommendation is to call a professional to handle this serious situation. Then all are advised to vacate the premises. Go to a family or friend’s home or a hotel.
This hazardous situation can affect all persons, especially
Examples of some of the Health Hazards
- Hepatitis A
- And more…
When a sewage backflow occurs it most definitely needs to be handled by a trained certified professional.
Call Dreyer’s Cleaning & Restoration. Inc
24 Hr Emergency
Visit our photo gallery >>